Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Best Supplement for an Athlete on a Low Carb Diet

Okay so your an athlete and your trying to compete while your on a low carb diet. I too tried this. It's not easy. One of the things that I did to help myself, was take a slow burning carb to fill my glycogen stores. It's made by a company called generation UCAN

They make a pre-workout shake that contains 50 carbs. This isn't your normal carb, it is an improved carb. It is starch based and it doesn't spike your insulin. They also make a post workout protein shake. This has 20 carbs to replenish your glycogen stores. It is the same starch based carb that is in the pre-workout shake.

If you want more information just visit their site. I hope this helped! Please share this with anybody you think this will benefit. Leave a comment(s) with any questions.  
Seth 
YouTube Content Creator/ Blogger
Main Channel
Second Channel
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment